Escape Tuscaloosa is Tuscaloosa’s newest escape game adventure that offers four (4) unique escape rooms and provides an exciting and fun experience for our customers.
We are looking for an energetic, dependable, extremely self-motivated and all-around awesome human being to join our team of amazing Game Masters! You must have good customers service skills and be comfortable interacting with people and speaking to groups of customers. There will be slow times and crazy times and someone that is flexible and can adapt to both will be highly successful in this position.
Applicants must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours/week including nights/weekends.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Meet and greet players
* Explain game rules and provide background on the escape adventures
* Monitor players and provide hints and clues
* Reset escape rooms in a timely manner
* Maintain and repair props
* Use computers and other technology (must be tech savvy)
* Collect customer feedback
* Post to social media
* Perform light housekeeping throughout the building
Please send a letter of interest and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!